SensorTransport is making deals and making headlines at TPM: new customers and new SenTra App features!
MARCH 5, 2019
February may have been a short month, but we weren’t short on our accomplishments! We just finished rolling out new SenTra App and Command Console features. Thus creating (if we may be so bold), the best residential white-glove delivery solution ever built.
Oh yeah, and TPM 2019 is in full swing, too.
Keep scrolling to read more!
Events: TPM 19
THE TEAM IS HAVING A BLAST IN LONG BEACH!
Some of our team members are presently at JOC’s TPM 19 Conference in Long Beach. You can still catch us at TPM until Wednesday evening! Click this link to schedule a meeting: https://sensortransport.com/meet-us-at-tpm-2019/
Product News: New SenTra App and Features
CUSTOMERS ARE LOVING THE NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES
With the new SenTra App launch, there have been many new features and functionalities added. Our customers have provided great feedback regarding the implementation and features they would like to see on our platform.
- More details are available for Track&Trace events:
- “OS&D” pictures and comments can be uploaded through the app.
- Exact latitude and longitude can be tied to events and pings on the map.
- “Mount/Assign Sensor” event was added to the SenTra App and the Track&Trace view.
- “Sensor Detected” event was created making it easier for app users to find and upload sensor data. Track&Trace users can also see it.
- More configurable date/time formats and selectable timezones.
- Enhanced Geofencing logic, allowing even better event triggering and accuracy.
- Distance can now be specified in feet, in addition to miles and kilometers.
- Shock sensor parsing and charts are available for view.
- “Sleeper Cells” wake up background jobs when they have been put to sleep by Android or iOS ensuring all the shipment data is uploaded.
- Shipment status can be automatically set to the latest event received in Track&Trace, allowing for an even more hands-off shipment experience.
- Our new, universal “SenTra App” has replaced the separate Driver and Consignee Apps, making network-wide adoption even easier! You can read more about it in our blog post here: https://sensortransport.com/logistics-app-launch/
- The new, simplified Scanner App allows for users to upload sensor and shipment data with even fewer steps.
- The new Booking App makes creating and managing shipments easier, too.
- We introduced automated script to monitor shipment trends.
- Scripts were also created for Load Testing.
- Profile-Based Alerts were introduced so users can assign different alert thresholds for different profiles.
“Logistics SaaS Encroaching on NVO Space” from JOC.com
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
The February Newsletter:
Our Valentine’s Day post was pretty popular:
We got a shoutout from Maersk Growth:
It was (Inter)National Employee Appreciation Day: